Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

twilight hack -> homebrew -> then what?

Posted by wii_brewer 
twilight hack -> homebrew -> then what?
December 27, 2008 09:11PM
Blank

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2008 10:01PM by wii_brewer.
Re: twilight hack -> homebrew -> then what?
December 27, 2008 09:25PM
1) Fuck you. We put a ton of work into that "home written stuff".

2)Discussion of illegally playing games in the way that you are suggesting is forbidden in this forum.

If you honestly believe that all there is to homebrew is getting wii games for free, then you are seriously mistaken. The main objective isnt to steal content from Nintendo. Its to run our own code on the Wii.

I've been writing code since I was 9. I'm 15 now and the fact that I'm able to finally bring my talents to Wii gives me an unimaginable sense of fulfillment. The fact that other people are easily able to run my code (and maybe even enjoy it) further enrichens that incredible fulfillment. To have someone come to this forum, and ignorantly post (yes I said ignorantly as you clearly didn't read the forum rules) that the only reason for the existence of homebrew is to fulfill your piratic needs absolutely angers and enrages me beyond what words can represent. Maybe if you put long hours and late nights into this you'd understand me better. I seriously feel sorry for your extreme levels of ignorance and laziness (come on wii games are all over the net for free; just google for 5 minutes).

And while I'm at it; There are tons of Wii homebrew games that easily rival and in some cases surpass the quality of "the latest and greatest" from commercial developers and companies. Majhongg Wii, Quake, Smashing!, Cosmo Raketti, and Portii are all great examples of that.

EDIT: Oh, okay go ahead and delete your entire post. At least I wont have to look at that disgaceful crap.

To anyone just chiming in: He basically said that he was confused as to why we wouldn't make ripping and playing wii games our main priority. After all, the "home written stuff" isn't very much fun. And so theres really no reason for it. Also, he was dying to know of a site that allowed him to download wii iso's for free since he couldn't find any online.

Mods, if you're out there, please lock and junkyard this topic and proceed to permanantly ban wii_brewer from the forums.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2008 11:45PM by Arikado.
December 27, 2008 11:24PM
3 cheers for Arikado!
December 27, 2008 11:42PM
More 3 cheers for Arikado!

Some people in this world are just stupid...
December 28, 2008 04:52AM
Arikado
I've been writing code since I was 9. I'm 15 now
Now I feel old :(
December 28, 2008 09:22PM
daniel_c_w
Arikado
I've been writing code since I was 9. I'm 15 now
Now I feel old :(
Was wondering if someone would pick up on that. For the record one of the better wiibrew programmers happens to be 16. Believe it or not, there are a surprising amount of us youngins floating around.
December 29, 2008 01:59AM
yes like me :) but im really retarted about wrigting code's {i can hardly spell} i havent been able to do anything without sombody holding my hand exept for a time i broke through admin security settings on a monitored school lab computor to change a couple things, to this day i still have no clue on how i did it:D sorry for the spam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2008 02:01AM by Baked.green.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.