Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hombrew installation via backuplauncher ?

Posted by headi 
hombrew installation via backuplauncher ?
April 12, 2009 10:08AM
hi guys i, new here.
After sadly updating to 4.0E i still had hbc(thats cool) but..i just deletet because i was friggin scared about that wifi ban wave that nintendo started.
so i deletet the channel.
I know i,m a ideot -.-
BUT
i installed the backuplauncher and a wad installer channels .
1.gecko 1.07b(don,t work)
2.backuplauncher(work x3)
3.wad installer(fuck!!don,t work)
i just installed that things and deleted the hbc without testing them Oo

i have the possibility to start backups.
i downloaded the hbc iso and burned it on dvd.It worked Oo but there was a error in installation so it canceled -.-
there are a few ways how u could help me and other with same problem

1.you can just make a hbc iso wich will work for 4.0 xD
2.cause i have brawl you can maybe make same ocarina codes who can load the hbc installation via sd ! just like that textur hack things. would be an idead)

what do you think is any of this things possible?....
btw
pls comex hurryy upppp :( (i hope that project is real)
Re: [Move this thread plx --> Homebrew General]
April 17, 2009 06:30AM
I know you are kinda panicking about your situation, but there is no "race against time" or anything.
Developed software are just that... developments! If there is a development for using the Homebrew Channel with the new update, it will come when its ready... sorry, not when you are ready.

Mainly though, you sadly posted in the coding area. In future please post topics like these in the Homebrew General Area. In the main menu of this forum are descriptions of the subsections on this forum.

Try to remember that the people who make this stuff have lives too and mainly do this in their spare time. :)
Good luck!

EDIT: Moar coding area emphasis.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2009 06:34AM by Ksmiler.
Re: hombrew installation via backuplauncher ?
April 17, 2009 05:36PM
just to point out all of those apps mentioned in your post actually work on my 4.0, i just installed IOS60 before updating to allow general homebrew usage
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.