Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Help- Just hacked my system ?!?!?

Posted by simon66 
Wii Help- Just hacked my system ?!?!?
July 01, 2009 06:09PM
Hey im new here... I just hacked my Wii of firmware 3.4u. It works fine but I just downloaded this game (house of the dead- wii version) and I popit in my wii and it dosent recognize it. But when i download this application (im not surre the name if it but I downloaded from the wiibrew channel) and go to my homebrew channel and run the application, it ask me for 4 options, "Original" "PAL" "NTSC" "and this other one" I tried all 4 of them and I keep getting a black and white screen... I have seen in many videos on youyube, ppl just put in their fake disk and run it smoothly with out having to go to the homebrew channel... any help? Thnx
Re: Wii Help- Just hacked my system ?!?!?
July 01, 2009 06:33PM
I shall quote someone famous on this matter:...

Benjamin Franklin
...and here I say, that this here thread is for Homebrew, not... erm... piratebrew? Yes, Piratebrew! That is what I shall call it. Yarg!

If I were to yarg (aka pirate) I would be a bit more discrete about it. ex: not say you are doing it.

Warez advice removed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2009 08:22PM by Arikado.
July 01, 2009 06:46PM
CloneDeath
I shall quote someone famous on this matter:...

Benjamin Franklin
...and here I say, that this here thread is for Homebrew, not... erm... piratebrew? Yes, Piratebrew! That is what I shall call it. Yarg!

If I were to yarg (aka pirate) I would be a bit more discrete about it. ex: not say you are doing it.

Warez Advice Removed

Yes my friend bought the game and he made a backup for me :P When I launch the application its snowstorm black and white. I dont have my wii with me right now, but its an application I downloaded from wiibrew.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2009 08:22PM by Arikado.
July 01, 2009 08:19PM
So, you're friend bought the game but you downloaded an ISO of it? In other words, you just said that you pirated the game and your friend owns it legally.

You downloaded an application from WiiBrew that lets you launch backups? Yeah, horseshit.

Now, following CloneDeaths example, I'm going to quote someone famous:
Mark Twaine
Better to let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

And now my obligatory response:

WiiBrew does not support or condone the use of backups as they are (and your case supports this) primarily used for piracy. Such being the case, discussion of them is strictly prohibited in all areas of our forums.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2009 08:20PM by Arikado.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.