Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I AN TIRED OS NINTENDO'S !@#$

Posted by dz117 
I AN TIRED OS NINTENDO'S !@#$
October 25, 2009 03:25AM
wii want you.

i am tired of nintendo trying to brick our system's/homebrew channel because they think homebrew sux (especially the last update).
as a result i am planning to bombard nintendo w/ e-mails ect. but i can only send so many. im asking all of you to help me even if you honestly dont care because i am tired of nintendo fighting us and we just dodging every blow they deal us with another teamtweezers update or etc.. im fighting back. i want you to help with the following:

1.getting the word out (not that hard, tell your friends)
2.actually doing the e-mailing or calling or whatever. here's a gerneral idea of what im gonna say. if it can be done on pc why cant it be done on other platforms. they are actually making money (i chose wii over ps3/360 because of its strong homebrew community and it's the only reason i got twilight princess). there's a difference between homebrew and pireting.
Re: I AN TIRED OS NINTENDO'S !@#$
October 25, 2009 03:33AM
Umm.. no.
October 25, 2009 03:44AM
negative
October 25, 2009 04:44AM
Meh. Sounds like a bad idea to me. Kind of immature, actually. Just because nintendo gets a bunch of spam from random people doesn't mean its going to do anything. lol
October 25, 2009 04:57AM
Yes, lets give Nintendo a reason not to like us (and e-mail headers to find us).
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.