Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

please help going crazy need solution ( I have wii 3.4u) wad manager download problems

Posted by Wiislade 
Hello,
Here is the deal. I bought a wii (it is version 3.4u) I have an SD card 2 g formatted(FAT). Can not do the chip got glue. On the root of it I have apps folder, boot.dol, private, & wad folder). I have the homebrew channel already loaded. I have all sorts of zip files with all sorts of files. I have even got some of my emulators working. I am trying to get to the point of being able to play backed up games that I have purchased and don't want ruined through backup launcher/loader. Everyone seems to have the answer but none have worked. I have tired every wad manager out there (I either get titling error-1035 or ticket - 2011) I do not have the ios 249 so I can not go forward. I then tried to go the round about way and go ios 16 to ios 249 with a couple programs. I thought I found the key last night( which was downgrade to 3.2 and go from there but again to do this you need to use the wad manager( same errors) I have done the cios16 rev 7.prod.wad and cios 16 , rev 10, fix wads and all get errors. I can never get past this point. I have looked on you tube, instructables, various websites and people say it works but I do not know how. I hope is something simple. Please help ( I can get all files on sd card then on homebrew ( some wads manager just give blank screen when loaded) Most have 3 files in them(boot.dol, xml file, & mpg file). do they need all of these or really just the boot.dol file, and is this the reason for the blank screen. I really need help. If someone can walk me through the correct course. Either through this site, e-mail or phone call. I would be indebted. I thought that I was pretty savy with computers but this is kicking my but. Thanks again
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.