Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HBC installed but wont load

Posted by Welsh 
HBC installed but wont load
June 02, 2009 08:00PM
I have a case of why fix what isnt broken.

Im in Australia with Ver 3.3e on my wii

I did have HBC installed and fully updated, also had wii Backup loader Edited Out

I did notice that I could no longer install any channel games so decided to downgrade to 3.2e.

I used this guys torrents and instructions, mainly because it seemed to be all in one and his instructions seemed detailed.

Torrent Link Removed

I followed his instructions upto part 7 and had to restart my wii, after that my HBC and Wii Backup Loader no longer worked.

I can still use the twilight hack and with bootmii still install HBC and see it on my system menu but when I click on it and choose start it goes to a black screen and hangs there.

Would anyone have any idea how I may fix this problem? Im guessing ive installed something extra I shouldnt have or overwrite something?

Thanks you in advance if anyone knows how to fix this problem.

PS. I've just found out that my shop channel also doesnt load, I tried to delete it in data management to see if that was the problem but it doesnt show up.

Ive also discovered I can install HBC 1.0.1 but when I update via network to the newest version the same issue happens again.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2009 09:22PM by Arikado.
Re: HBC installed but wont load
June 02, 2009 09:04PM
Uh, i don't know about everyone else, but i really don't understand what you're trying to say. Could you maybe give more details??

What is your current firmware?

What do you mean "use the twilight hack with bootmii"?

How can you install HBC 1.0.1? And if you can really install it, just don't update it.

The IOS51/shop installer is extremely outdated. This is what you should be using.

Sorry if my questions don't make sense, I'd like to help, but i can't, because i don't quite understand what you're saying. :/

Edit: Basically everything mentioned in that link is not supported at this forum. Just telling you as a notification for next time. :D

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2009 09:08PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
Re: HBC installed but wont load
June 02, 2009 09:23PM
You're Wiis not bricked, and you claim you can still run the HBC, Twilight Hack, and BootMii with it. So basically, you're asking us to help you reenable warez and we're not going to do that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2009 09:25PM by Arikado.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.