Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Waregames are working!!!

Posted by Tarakudo 
Waregames are working!!!
July 04, 2009 10:26AM
My wii works now perfectly and it can play waregames! I'm not that stupid that I would pay for those games so I checked from internetz how to make them work! It is really easy and you should not listen faggots like Arikado who says it needs lot of work! It really doesn't! Save your money for something better (Like ps3) and download your warez from Now I'm off to play my waregames and I dont need any help and I won't be here anymore so I can't answer your questions how to make waregames work. Google is your friend! Check it out from there!

Goodbye! Have fun! :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2009 02:38PM by Arikado.
Re: Waregames are working!!!
July 04, 2009 10:43AM
Tarakudo
faggots like Arikado
Faggots like Waninkoko, more like. this is not the place for warez. Arikado, please remove this. if you want to discuss warez, go to GBAfail. simple as. Forum rules are Forum rules :-)

And yes it DOES take lots of work. it fucks with your wii. the only truth in your post is that Google is your friend :-)
July 04, 2009 10:53AM
Good riddance
July 04, 2009 11:02AM
It takes very little work, and does not fuck too much with your Wii. Compare this with XBOX360 drive flashing.

However, it is illegal, and completely counterproductive to what Wiibrew's goals are - that's why it's not supported. The op seems to be under the impression that the people on this forum have no idea how to enable "waregames" (this word has a core of pure fail), and would all start cramming their NANDs with WADz if they ever learned how to do it. This is simply not the case.

Tarakudo is an imbecile.
July 04, 2009 11:05AM
What, cIOSCORP, Wads, Ilegal IOS's, CMDVDx34 don't fuck with your wii?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2009 11:05AM by metroid_maniac.
July 04, 2009 01:16PM
Removed - Too much information

cIOSCORP does fuck with your wii in a big way, that's true, but it's not necessary.

It's the other things which are most dangerous (downgrading, channels, themes etc.) and cause bricks. Still, it's a good deterrent to tell people that it's difficult.

The point, as always, is legality and the threat which running unsigned code thereby represents to Nintendo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2009 02:39PM by Arikado.
July 04, 2009 02:39PM
Guess who's not coming back even if they want to? You.

Banned.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2009 09:43PM by Arikado.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.