Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew channel not loading any sd ...

Posted by wii_wii 
Homebrew channel not loading any sd ...
July 25, 2009 12:45PM
Ok guys im kind of new at this just need some help and feed back on how i can play some of the clasic games on my wii. The thing is that i had the wii moded for my kids, and i really want them to learn about the clasic games i remember when i was their age (just spend time playing with them). well the guy moded the wii i can play backup dvd and i have the homebrew channel.. ok ... plot ( my sd car was not working so he burn me a dvd with all the files to tranfer to a sd car and then just put it on the wii slot, the files on the dvd is not loading most of the .dol files and some of the games iso is not loading on the sd car ( i formated the sd card fat.... ect. but whenever i put the sd car with some of the files on the wii the homebrew channel start and just the bublbe's it said loading at the right but just for a few second. then just bubbles ?????? please any help with this... the guy is not answering my calls and is kind of disapointed cause i pay him for his work and trouble now im stuck with this ... .... ....
Re: Homebrew channel not loading any sd ...
July 25, 2009 01:12PM
This forum does not support piracy!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.