Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to load backup discs?!

Posted by Agrippa 
How to load backup discs?!
August 14, 2009 02:29AM
Hi, I started using Homebrew channel today to be able to use my Super Paper Mario Backup DVD. Luckily for me, I made a backup of my Super Paper Mario DVD days before my little brother accidently stepped on my retail DVD, and I do not dare to reinsert the 2 pieces of the original disc. Now I wonder, HOW DO I PLAY MY BACKUP OF MY SUPER PAPER MARIO?

I have been looking everywhere for info about this, and no one seem to handle my 4.1 update. I have literally tried everything, but somehow it seem as though this information is _restricted_. Did something happen with the 4.x upgrade, because everything have been silent about this new 4.x. I did use the BannerBomb hack to start HOMEBREW, and not the Twilight Hack. I started Homebrew browser allright, and I can launch and play every game and utility in it. HOWEVER: There seem to be no info or any software anywhere there to help me play my BACKUP of my my RETAIL SPMario! isn't there any solution for the new patches by Nintendo???

Please, help me out on this. If there is a way to play my Backup, tell me, and if the new 4.x version of Wii does not allow any backups at all to be loaded, tell me so I can stop looking. But Please help me out because I do not want to buy one more SPMario, I already bought one!
Re: How to load backup discs?!
August 14, 2009 02:46AM
backups (legal or not) are not supported here and we cannot help you.
August 14, 2009 03:33AM
Okay, but can you PM me if you know the answer please? I am so sad my Super Paper Mario disc was crushed :(
August 14, 2009 04:03AM
actually i dont know how. (not sure if its possible on 4.1) plus i think that would still be against the rules.
August 14, 2009 04:46AM
It's possible, but we cannot help you here.
August 14, 2009 05:12AM
FYI, we're monitoring your PM box.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.