Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wow this is really cool and I would like to learn how to do this!

Posted by ICEing 
Wow this is really cool and I would like to learn how to do this!
September 12, 2009 07:49PM
I must be late, but I saw on youtube someone with a picture on their Wii where the Health and Safety screen is when you start up the Wii, and the Wii menu had a "Matrix" theme to it! It looked really sweet and I wanted to ask you guys how can I do this to mine? I'm sure this isnt illegal because its just changing how your Wii Menu looks right? I wanted to have the "Matrix" theme on my Wii it looks sweet :)
Re: Wow this is really cool and I would like to learn how to do this!
September 12, 2009 07:56PM
ICEing
I must be late, but I saw on youtube someone with a picture on their Wii where the Health and Safety screen is when you start up the Wii, and the Wii menu had a "Matrix" theme to it! It looked really sweet and I wanted to ask you guys how can I do this to mine? I'm sure this isnt illegal because its just changing how your Wii Menu looks right? I wanted to have the "Matrix" theme on my Wii it looks sweet :)
The only thing that I know of how to do this is illegal. I think there's another way to install a theme, using MyMenuify or something, but I don't know how to use it...Could someone else clarify?
September 12, 2009 07:59PM
This is the video link (Theres nothing illegal in the video) Its near the end of the video it shows his Wiimenu as a matrix theme

LINK
September 12, 2009 08:01PM
ICEing
This is the video link (Theres nothing illegal in the video) Its near the end of the video it shows his Wiimenu as a matrix theme

LINK
What makes you so sure that its not illegal?
Anyway, I already told you there's a way to do it, I'm pretty sure the way he did that was by using a program that isn't supported here. So just try making a new topic asking about how to use MyMenuify, then you might get some more results.

Sorry, I can't help you.
Thats my only suggestion.

Good luck!!! :D
September 12, 2009 08:06PM
WaxyPumpkin72
ICEing

LINK
What makes you so sure that its not illegal?
Anyway, I already told you there's a way to do it, I'm pretty sure the way he did that was by using a program that isn't supported here. So just try making a new topic asking about how to use MyMenuify, then you might get some more results.

Sorry, I can't help you.
Thats my only suggestion.

Good luck!!! :D

Crap...I want a cool menu T.T
September 12, 2009 10:20PM
Yeah, I'd guess that one is probably a FailMii theme. Completely illegal. MyMenuify themes are supposedly legal, but they all look crap imo, and are nothing compared to original wii menu.
September 12, 2009 11:00PM
i installed themes on my wii whats your wii version?
September 12, 2009 11:14PM
MyMenufy is legal but most of the themes are made by dumb gbafail artists.... no 4.1 themes either :(
September 13, 2009 04:41AM
Darn... Guess I have to install the "illegal" version. Or wait till they have sme good temes on MyMenuf
September 13, 2009 06:40AM
by illegal version do you mean by using softmii??
September 13, 2009 06:40AM
darklink
by illegal version do you mean by using softmii??
Yes, he must be talking about that. Edit out that cursed word!!
September 13, 2009 01:34PM
yeah, failmii is what hes referring to as illegal.
September 13, 2009 02:46PM
Don't worry, he won't be talking about illegal content any more...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2009 02:46PM by Arikado.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.