Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fix the FDS BIOS Errors

Posted by dbarrier54 
Fix the FDS BIOS Errors
October 09, 2009 11:22PM
Will you please add the FDS BIOS Application to the NES Emulator for wii?
Re: Fix the FDS BIOS Errors
October 10, 2009 01:29AM
You need the disksys.rom file placed in sd:\fceugx for FDS games to work. The file will not be supplied here. Search for it on Google or something.
October 10, 2009 08:54PM
The file must also be 8 KB in size.
October 11, 2009 05:21AM
You need the disksys.rom file placed in sd:\fceugx for FDS games to work. The file will not be supplied here. Search for it on Google or something.

will someone make a post with the Instructions on how to load the FDS BIOS Image.
October 11, 2009 08:59AM
There is no "loading" of the FDS BIOS. If the file is detected when you open an FDS game through FCE Ultra GX, you will know if you can play. ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2009 09:00AM by wildgoosespeeder.
October 19, 2009 12:51AM
When will Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels (Super Mario Bros. 2 Japan) be available for FCE Ultra GX?
October 19, 2009 01:37AM
^^^Lol. Dude seriously stop being lazy and search like everyone says. If you did you'd find it readily available a hundred or so times over. If you get what I'm implying then you know what you need to do. Lol.
October 19, 2009 05:43AM
I think he wants us to post a link to a ROM and ROM providing is against the rules on this forum. Somebody lock this useless topic.

WiiBrew Forum Rules

Edit:
After looking at this member's post history, he is just spamming about emulators and wanting ROMs. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet. It's been a year since he created his account.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2009 05:51AM by wildgoosespeeder.
October 19, 2009 06:24PM
wildgoosespeeder
I think he wants us to post a link to a ROM and ROM providing is against the rules on this forum. Somebody lock this useless topic.

WiiBrew Forum Rules

Edit:
After looking at this member's post history, he is just spamming about emulators and wanting ROMs. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet. It's been a year since he created his account.

Well of course that's obvious. i already knew that, and that's the reason I responded the way I did. Just do a search for it. The guy just doesnt get it. That or he's a troll intending to annoy everyone.

And I'd have to agree. A ban is in order, as well as closure of this thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2009 06:28PM by nightwishfan1.
October 23, 2009 12:16AM
St00pid slow mod!!!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.