Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have upgraded my wii to the latest version now the homebrew wont work

Posted by ajlogan 
I have upgraded my wii to the latest version now the homebrew wont work
January 06, 2012 10:37AM
before i start please escuse my ignarance as i am not especially good with computers!

i have been using an SD card and HDD connected to my wii for approx 4 years. i recenetly purchased a new wii game which wouldnt work so i was advised to upgrade my wii. when i was 'given' the attachment to allow extra games to be played i was advised to disconnect my wii from the internet so upgrades were not allowed.
i reconnected my connection last night which upgraded my wii to the latest version so now the new game works but when i switch on my wii it goes directly to the wii front page rather than directly to the usb loaded page (i think that is what it is called)
i have looked at the sd card and all of the files are sill there. (nand.bin, boot.elf, bootmii, apps, private etc but it wont work when i switch on my wii.
i am presuming i need to upgrade something on the SD card but i would really appreciate if someone can help point me in the right direction in as simple way as possible as i am a bit stupid. i have looked through the forum and cant find anything that seems to get me out of the mess i am in and probably created myself)
hope someone can help

thanks in advance

Anth
Re: I have upgraded my wii to the latest version now the homebrew wont work
January 06, 2012 11:56AM
We don't support USB loaders/piracy here.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.