Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SD CARD ISSUES

Posted by taser2240 
SD CARD ISSUES
January 20, 2009 05:01PM
ok, this is day 5 of me trying to install the homebrew channel. I've read everything I possibly can in the help sections, but it still doesn't work.
Here's the info....

My Wii is a version is a 3.4U. No Mod chip! My Zelda game is a 0 J. I have a HP 2G card, and a Sandisk 256 mg card. I have tried both.

I have downloaded the twilight hack to my SD card. Followed the directions in extracting all the files. They are in .dol .

My issue is when I put the SD card in my Wii and I got to data management, sd card.....no files show up. I know the files are on the sd card because I saw them there before I ejected it from my computer. Where did they go? Why isn't my Wii seeing them?

I am a newbii and a wiitard when it comes to this, so if you post a reply, could you please be very specific? I wonder if I have missed a step.

ALL I WANT IS THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL SO I CAN BACK UP MY ORIGINALS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: SD CARD ISSUES
January 25, 2009 12:42AM
EDIT: Backup talk is not allowed. You can get banned for talking about such things.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2009 12:43AM by pcmantinker.
Re: SD CARD ISSUES
January 25, 2009 02:15AM
Wiibrew does not support or condone the usage of backups. Disscusion of them is prohibited on this forum. Since you openly state backups as your main reason for wanting homebrew this topic has been closed and sent to the junkyard.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2009 02:31AM by Arikado.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.