Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dope Wars Not Loading - Please Help

Posted by 0103953 
Dope Wars Not Loading - Please Help
July 15, 2009 02:01PM
I am a big fan of Dope Wars for Wii but recently after updating my HBC to 1.0.3 and updating to Fail Removed it not longer loads. i have tried the the newer version of dopewars (V1.1) and this produces exactly the same result in that all i am getting is a black screen. The application seems to be running in the background as i can exit it by hitting the 'home' button on the wii remote. Really looking to beat my record of around 31,000,000 but this black screen is halting all progress. Any Suggestions?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2009 03:13PM by Arikado.
Re: Dope Wars Not Loading - Please Help
July 15, 2009 03:14PM
Did it eff up before or after the fail cIOS installation?
July 15, 2009 07:25PM
it was after the Cios installation. Ive tried looking online for any suggestions but there seems to be nothing. ive not updated my wii in any other way so cant think of anything that would be affecting it
July 15, 2009 07:27PM
It might need to be recompiled to work with the latest version of the HBC. You'd probably need to contact the developer about that.....
July 15, 2009 07:41PM
it was after the Cios installation
And people install these cIOSs why? Anything that rewrites modules is never a good idea to install (as hundreds of Nintendo programmers are probably a lot better at coding than one Spanish nerd). If you uninstall the cIOS, that should fix your problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login