Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Visual Boy Advance Two Player?

Posted by liquidmetal 
Visual Boy Advance Two Player?
January 03, 2010 10:39PM
I have a request and I'm not exactly sure which forum I should put it in. I'm not requesting a new application per se, but more like a modification of an existing application. I'm wondering if it would be possible to make a visual boy advance that has two independent emulators running side by side that are controlled by different controllers. I'm mainly thinking of Pokemon. I was playing one day and I thought that it would be cool if it would be possible two have two running at the same time on linked gameboys. It seems like it should be possible, but I know nothing about how these things are made or how difficult it would be to do. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Re: Visual Boy Advance Two Player?
January 03, 2010 11:07PM
You can make an enhancement request on the below link. Just click the issues tab then select new issue, and select what type it is.

[code.google.com]

Or you can use the following link for Wiibrews very own Ideas, and Requests thread: [forum.wiibrew.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2010 11:08PM by nightwishfan1.
Re: Visual Boy Advance Two Player?
January 03, 2010 11:10PM
Believe it or not, the Wii can barely handle just emulating one GBA. Some GBA games can't even be played at their true max FPS. I doubt having the Wii emulate two or more at the same time is a good idea :/

The best way to link to GBAs being emulated on the Wii would be via an internet connection. But that's very hard to do...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login