Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew Browser v0.3 problems...

Posted by buddypepper 
Homebrew Browser v0.3 problems...
April 12, 2009 08:20PM
When I try to install the new Homebrew Browser, I get some problems with my HBC....I currently have HBC 1.0.1, and had HBB 0.25d. All was working fine. I've got a 16Gb SDHC card that I've been using, though I'm keeping my 2Gb SD on stand-by (good thing too, as I'll explain).

When I updated my HBB to 0.3, it somehow screwed up HBC and stopped it from showing me my list of apps - ie, I'd open the HBC, and see an empty screen (can see the background and all - just no apps). If I then take my old SD card, and replace my new HBB with the old 0.25d version, it works again. What's going on here? I'm wondering if maybe somehow the HBB update is screwing up the HBCs SDHC ability? Any thoughts??
Re: Homebrew Browser v0.3 problems...
April 13, 2009 12:03AM
yeah, probably. i didn't know SDHC was supported with HBB 1.0.1 Try to put all your stuff on the normal SD and put 1.0.1 on and it should work. If it does, than it's the SDHC, if not, then your Wii is crazy. =)
Re: Homebrew Browser v0.3 problems...
April 13, 2009 12:07AM
That's what I did - and it all works fine, until I install HBB 0.3 which seems to break everything...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login