Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The new version of the Homebre Browser looks outstanding.

Posted by TheManuel 
The new version of the Homebre Browser looks outstanding.
April 13, 2009 09:19PM
Edit: I realized I had typed Homebrew Channel on the subject instead of Homebrew Browser...

For those who have not downloaded it yet, just launch the Homebrew Browser and it will auto-update.
The new update looks amazing and has music and sound effects (I've been looking forward to this for both the HBB and HBC).
It is loaded with new features such as a rating system for the applications and is easier to navigate than ever before.

It also works like a charm with the only glitch I noticed being that it did not find FCEUltraGX on my SD card and does not report it as part of my downloaded applications. I'm sure this won't be an issue once Tantric releases the new update to that emulator with the look SNESGX.
This, in turn, makes me realize that the Wii Homebrew Application scene is reaching a new heights in quality both visually and functionally.

I don't have experience with other consoles but it's hard to imagine the Homebrew scene for the other consoles is at this level of sofistication, especially in the way the HBC and the applications are integrated into the Wii software.
It's a beauty to behold.

Kudos and many thanks to teknecal and the rest of the Team.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2009 02:51PM by TheManuel.
Re: The new version of the Homebre Browser looks outstanding.
April 14, 2009 06:28PM
teknecal ROCKS!

HBB was already one of the best apps for Wii, and now is one of the more pretty too.
April 14, 2009 11:34PM
i noticed that the onscripter emulator is missing in the new browser :)
regarding onscripter i made an onscripter app working on wii not bad
April 16, 2009 07:13AM
I agree, the new version of the HBB Looks Excellent. I can atleast see what the apps are with out having to get up close to the screen to see the descriptions ;)
April 20, 2009 09:26PM
Wow, just wow.
April 23, 2009 02:58PM
all about the hombres.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login