Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Weird problem with Mplayer-CE 0.5 (image moves away)

Posted by midihead 
Weird problem with Mplayer-CE 0.5 (image moves away)
April 25, 2009 12:23AM
When I start Mplayer-CE 0.5 on my 4.0E system the whole picture starts to move up and away to the right. It's as if there's a eternal code loop of moving the whole image y-= 1 and X += 1. I can reset the position by pressing the pressing and holding the C button on the nuchuck but when I take my finger of it it starts to disapear up and away to the right again.

I saw this happen a few times on the 0.4 for widescreen but it was just to restart mPlayer -CE and it was fine. 0.5 always acts like this.

I'm not so keen on watching videos while holding the C button all the time. Anyone else seen this or have any ideas?

Meanwhile I'll use 0.4, it rocks (except that it can't read my Lexar 4GB USB stick)
Re: Weird problem with Mplayer-CE 0.5 (image moves away)
April 25, 2009 03:06AM
try it without the nun chuck connected.
April 25, 2009 09:29AM
Thank you Dr Lucky. That worked and I would probably never have thought of trying that myself. If I reconnect the nunchuk while playing a movie it starts to move again and when I take it out it stops. I asume it's a bug or have I missed something int he documentation? I thought there wère some new features that the nunchuk could be used for and i figured it should be possible to have it conencted?

Still doesn't read my USB stick though but that's probaly that IOS/DVDX thingy for 4.0E.

(edit: I've now posted this issue at [code.google.com])

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2009 09:53AM by midihead.
April 25, 2009 02:52PM
the log for the new updates says that the nunchuck can move the image around. My guess is that their is either a bug, or your nunchuck is faulty...

Has anyone else tested this?
April 28, 2009 05:37PM
It's not a bug. It means your nunchuk is faulty/not calibrated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login