Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

gecko os

Posted by oliver 
gecko os
May 27, 2009 09:14PM
how do i put gecko os on to soft modded wii, please help i am confused, i have gecko 1.7.0 i go to run ea sports and it says no sd codes found, help please
Re: gecko os
May 27, 2009 10:29PM
oliver
how do i put gecko os on to soft modded wii, please help i am confused, i have gecko 1.7.0 i go to run ea sports and it says no sd codes found, help please

First of all you could probably get the newest version of GeckoOS and that'd be good, it's easier to get help with current software.

You'll need to put the codes you have in GCT format (look at Utilities in Homebrew Browser to help make this easier if you have trouble with the conversion) and these codes have to be inside a folder called 'codes' in the SD card root.
May 27, 2009 10:46PM
what is the newest version??? i dont have any codes where do i obtain them from

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2009 10:51PM by oliver.
May 27, 2009 11:33PM
Codes are found here: [www.usbgecko.com]

Newest version of GeckoOS: [www.wiibrew.org]
(actually for some reason Wiibrew doesn't have the latest version, but this should do for you.)

If you don't have Homebrew Browser I suggest you get it too: [www.wiibrew.org] that way you'll be able to stay updated.
May 27, 2009 11:48PM
i have had the homebrew channel installed for along time now, do i have to get specifc code for the game i need or are the codes universal??
May 28, 2009 02:04AM
You don't need codes if you just want to skip the update. You can turn Ocarina (that runs codes) off.
May 28, 2009 04:11AM
You (need) to get CodeManager to apply the codes.

You can find that here:[wiird.l0nk.org]

And no, the codes are not universal. Select the codes that you want depending on your game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2009 11:13PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login