Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nice Looking Linux wiiload gui

Posted by waterfoul 
Nice Looking Linux wiiload gui
May 30, 2009 12:31PM
Its a bash shell script I wrote in ubuntu, It uses gtkdialog and bc so make sure you have them installed. In the folder with the bash script you need the script (of course) wiiload named ".wiiload" (without the "s and remember the dot at the begining) and create a folder with ".dol" as the name (same rules as .wiiload) inside this folder put your .dol files, just don't have any spaces in the name. By default the script just grabs the dol name and removes .dol from it and uses that for the button. You can set your own custom text by grabbing the name of the .dol minus the .dol extension and change it to .name. You can override both by doing the same thing with a jpeg image with .jpg as the extension. The dots in front of wiiload and dols are to hide them, if you want to change that search and replace them in the script. Included in the gzip is a wiiload file compiled under 64bit ubuntu, I included it because I can't find the source files for it and wanted this to be usefull at least for some people. For the wii IP just put it in the input box and if you click save it will save it for you and grab it next time it loads.
go to http://www.mediafire.com/?cyzbtjoyazt to download it :)
Feel free to edit as you see fit, I built it to be functional and the way I wanted it, not really flexible so I understand if you want to change/add stuff, just reply here with a link to it so I can have a look :)
Here's a screen shot of it with pics loaded

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2009 12:45PM by waterfoul.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login