Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

snes emulator cheats

Posted by Tudor 
snes emulator cheats
June 07, 2009 03:22PM
I was wondering how exactly can I use cheat codes? I tried to type up my own list, but it didn't turn out well. All of the codes look jumbled and none of them work. I was hoping someone could give me an example of the format that I should use.
Re: snes emulator cheats
June 07, 2009 06:29PM
Nevermind, I realized my error. To those who might also have trouble, you must have your cheats in binary form. I'm going to use zsnes(on my PC) to save what codes I want, and the I'll take the .cht file and transfer it over to the cheats folder(saving cheats with zsnes automatically creates a binary .cht file).
Re: snes emulator cheats
June 09, 2009 06:01AM
Not only that, but you could use SNES9x for the PC too, doesn't have to be ZSNES. I will admit though that ZSNES was my favorite homebrew creation ever, it ran great and just had a good feel to it.

It's too bad that we can't yet input PAR or GG codes directly into the Emulator Trio, it would save the step of going to the computer and plugging them in the PC counterparts or finding someone else's codes on a forum. Priority is on other things I'm sure :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login