Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNES9x GX Custom Controls request

Posted by Black_omega 
SNES9x GX Custom Controls request
July 10, 2009 11:13PM
I dont know if anyone has requested any updates for this, and i dont know if the Author wants them or not, if not sorry for asking, but i was wondering if it was possible the next set of releases for his emulators, the ability to custom map the Fast forward button, i think it might be easier like on the Classic controller if it was the Zr button instead of the right analog stick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2009 11:14PM by Black_omega.
Re: SNES9x GX Custom Controls request
July 16, 2009 11:26PM
Honestly, I'm not a fan of the speed option, but I tend to get into a habit of using it when playing RPGs, so being able to map the button to somewhere not as easily accessible or even turn it off all together would be great.
July 17, 2009 01:04AM
Ha, I blitz my way through rpgs with the frameskip function, only to cry needily when I switch to a non-emulated one.
July 26, 2009 06:32PM
Good for you.

So to bring up the request again, it'd be greatly appreciated to see this option appear in the next update.
July 26, 2009 06:40PM
It would be cool, if it would be a per game setting. (or even: per-user/per-game)
Could be stored in a file alongside the game (even in the zip?)
May 07, 2011 08:56PM
i know this is an old topic but i found it when looking for the exact same thing. I have modified the source to allow not only the existing right stick right fast forward but also ZL and ZR. You can find my modified version here:
[twitter.com]

Backup in case twitter is down:
[t.co]

This is v4.2.7 SVN Rev 695.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2011 08:57PM by zefie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login