Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Legend of zelda 4 sword of GBA?

Posted by MickeMTK 
Legend of zelda 4 sword of GBA?
July 23, 2009 12:28PM
Hello. I could want to play the four sword, because it's only zelda game that i havent played. So my questions sounds like this: Can i play Zelda : Four sword thing with my friends on wii?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2009 12:29PM by MickeMTK.
Re: Legend of zelda 4 sword of GBA?
July 23, 2009 12:52PM
Well, if you buy it then yes you could get a GBA emulator on the wii and play it, but its illegal to do that if you dont own the game. I think theres several GBA emulators for the wii, so I'm sure at least one has multiplayer.

Or wait, is that the one which needed a gamecube and four gbas and a gamcube game? If so, I think yes you could just stick in the GC game and connect 4 GBAs, no homebrew needed.
July 23, 2009 02:07PM
I have the game bougth, but it broken. So i downloaded the rom to my SD card. But theres only one GBA emulator on wii. And i cant get it working.
July 23, 2009 03:53PM
Erm, 4 swords is a Gamecube game... (Unless you're talking about the bonus mode in a link to the past remake)
July 23, 2009 04:30PM
Yeah, im talking about that remake thing.
July 23, 2009 05:27PM
FYI, VBAGX doesn't support multiplayer. And 4 swords bonus mode is only multiplayer...
July 23, 2009 06:47PM
Four Swords is the mode included in the GBA version of Link to the Past. Four Swords Adventures is the Gamecube game.

And no, there's no way to play Four Swords in VBA GX. The only possibility would be to find a PC GBA emulator that supports multiplayer and play over a network, or get two copies of the game and two GBAs. Playing Four Swords multiplayer would require emulating two GBAs on a single system. I'm not sure if that's even doable on the Wii.
July 23, 2009 07:38PM
What about RIN - isn't it a GBA emulator?
July 24, 2009 03:17AM
RIN is a Gameboy/Gameboy Color emulator. It doesn't support GBA games.
July 24, 2009 11:48AM
Oh, my mistake.
July 24, 2009 05:30PM
no$gba does multi player
July 24, 2009 08:04PM
I thought no$ only did network multiplayer? Can you do multiplayer on one PC?
July 27, 2009 06:50PM
yes, its tricky and you need a good pc!
July 28, 2009 12:54AM
aujakev
yes, its tricky and you need a good pc!

Hehe I remember playing Medabots AX multiplayer on my computer....before it died. I think i had 4 gigs of RAM and it was slow... but yeah it worked. And I believe that VBA has support for over the internet multiplayer if you have something else for it and have each others IP.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2009 12:56AM by z400100500.
July 30, 2009 02:06PM
yeah, eveybody should bring there own controlers cuz using the keybord sukk
July 30, 2009 08:40PM
aujakev
yeah, eveybody should bring there own controlers cuz using the keybord sukk

Or if you're cheap, do what I did and make a usb adapter for an old Xbox controller. Some wacky guy actually made drivers for that.... It turns out the Xbox controller's male end is actually a weird usb. Who wouldda thunk?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login