Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trouble with USB 2.0 and DVD in mplayer CE with CIOS.

Posted by Royle 
Trouble with USB 2.0 and DVD in mplayer CE with CIOS.
July 26, 2009 03:09AM
Hello, I'm having trouble with USB 2.0 and DVD in mplayer CE. I attempted to install the cIOS from the mplayer CE site using IOS 60 like the guide says to. This failed saying it could not use the exploit. I managed to get the installer to run using IOS 249 and it appeared to install fine. I can play media files from a USB drive but it takes maybe 40-50 seconds to cache a 20 minute SD xvid which seems slow. When I try to play any DVD, it says mounting dvd and I can hear the drive spin up, except then it just returns to the mplayer menu and the dvd does not play. These issues make be believe the cIOS did not install correctly. Is there anyway to check whether USB 2.0 is working or not, and is there something I've done wrong in trying to play a DVD? Thanks in advance for any help.
Re: Trouble with USB 2.0 and DVD in mplayer CE with CIOS.
July 27, 2009 08:49AM
I have a LU64 Wii, I'm able to install DVDX but not USB 2.0. I'm having the same installing issue as you. :(
Re: Trouble with USB 2.0 and DVD in mplayer CE with CIOS.
July 30, 2009 01:07PM
Try SignCheck to see if the IOS installed. There should be an IOS 202 I think if it installed. But it seems like your problem is due to the fact you're on 4.0 or 4.1, meaning that there is no trucha bug, which is needed to install the USB 2.0 cIOS. You said you used IOS 249 to install it - have you installed cIOS to IOS 249? By this I mean either Waninkoko's or Tona's cIOS. If you havent you're out of luck, there is no way that is supported here to install the USB 2.0 cIOS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login