Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

does genplus support 2 players?

Posted by badassmark 
does genplus support 2 players?
August 19, 2009 08:52PM
I am using version 1.31 of genesis plus.

Whenever I go into control options and switch the "set players" option over to "2" and then leave the screen it immediately switches back to "1" and it seems no matter what I do I cant get a second controller to register. Anyone have this problem before or know how I can play some classic gen games with my buddies?
Re: does genplus support 2 players?
August 20, 2009 11:42AM
"set player" let you configure each player (emulated pad type, key mapping), it does not change the number of player, so "1" means the settings below are for player1, "2" for player 2, etc

By default, player 1 use the main wiimote. You can change the type of controller by modifying the "Device" option, the port number appears between parenthesis

now, if you want to use a second wiimote, you need to registrate it permanently in your Wii before it can be detected in any homebrew applications, just read the Wii user manual to know how to do that. Then you change "set player" to 2 and choose "wiimote" in the device type.

if you have only one wiimote but a classic controller, the classic controller and the wiimote can be affected separately to player 1 and player 2 (don't play too far from each other and you are fine lol)

if you are using a gamecube controller, be sure to plug it in the right port (port 1 for player 1, port 2 for player 2)

that's should be all you need to know, notice that everything is explained in the readme, I tried to made it as a nice pdf for a good reason :-/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login