Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNES9XGX: How to config P2 controller buttons?

Posted by Protoss 
SNES9XGX: How to config P2 controller buttons?
November 02, 2009 10:10PM
Hi there!

I'm just new here but quite acknowledged about the homebrew scene on the Wii. I'm writing this post because some days ago I wanted to replay some kick-ass 16-bit games with a friend, but we couldn't config the second controller properly. We were using Snes9Xgx 4.1.2 and two GameCube controllers, both were recognised by the emulator but just the first one could be mapped correctly on the system menu because there seems to lack a "2-player controller config" option.

The question is: Am I forgetting something? I can remap the first controller but not the second. Where do I have to go to remap the second one?

Thanks anyway!
Re: SNES9XGX: How to config P2 controller buttons?
November 06, 2009 11:33AM
Do you want different controls for different controllers? I don't think that has been implemented...
December 04, 2009 02:25AM
profetylen
Do you want different controls for different controllers? I don't think that has been implemented...

Hi there, sorry for answering so late,

What I want is to configure both controllers, I don't care if they share the same configuration. The problem is that the second player keeps having the default configuration, whatever I do on Controller Settings!

Any idea?
December 04, 2009 09:11PM
Protoss
profetylen

Hi there, sorry for answering so late,

What I want is to configure both controllers, I don't care if they share the same configuration. The problem is that the second player keeps having the default configuration, whatever I do on Controller Settings!

Any idea?

Well, you could try to update to the latest version of snes9x.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login