Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HBB isn't responding to wiimote and crashes often

Posted by standardtoaster 
HBB isn't responding to wiimote and crashes often
November 28, 2009 05:00AM
Hey guys, it's me again. Until today, the HBB has been working perfectly fine. For some reason I can't use the wiimote to point and click on the HBB and the HBB isn't responding to the wiimote at all! I decided to use the GCN to control HBB and the pointer didn't show up at all the first time. I decided to completely remove it(as far as I know) by loading the SD card onto my computer and then deleting HBB from the apps folder. I redownloaded HBB and put it onto the SD card and it's still having the same problem except for the GCN! Although, I was browsing it for about 5-7 mins with the GCN and then it got an IOS error! Please, can you help me?
Re: HBB isn't responding to wiimote and crashes often
November 28, 2009 05:15AM
Are you sure your wiimote has fresh batteries?
November 28, 2009 06:21AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Although, we have been having battery troubles lately. When we connect the wiimotes up to the wii it always makes the working one player 2. We have three wiimotes and only one of them works. We haven't replaced the batteries yet. If we do that will it fix it?
November 28, 2009 06:49AM
Maybe....I'm honestly not sure.
November 28, 2009 04:53PM
Perhaps you could try to re-sync the remotes. I doubt that would help but it is worth a try.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login