Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't get zapper to register hits in FCE Ultra GX

Posted by scoltar 
Can't get zapper to register hits in FCE Ultra GX
December 14, 2009 04:09PM
Hi! I'm new to Wii emulators and just recently installed FCE Ultra GX v3.1.2. I love the emulator overall, but for some reason I can't get zapper games to work right. I changed my controller in the configuration to zapper and have the cursor on the screen. However, on games like Hogan's Alley and Duck Hunt, I can have the cursor dead on the target, and the shots will not register for some reason. On Hogan's Alley, if the targets are either on the left or right side of the screen, if I pull the trigger enough times, sometimes they will register a hit, other times not. I've rarely been able to hit a target on there in the middle position.

I've also tried the Super Scope 6 support on Snes9x GX v4.1.4 and it works perfectly. I've searched around the net for quite a while for info about this problem with no luck. If anyone has any suggestions or answers, it will be greatly appreciated!!
Re: Can't get zapper to register hits in FCE Ultra GX
December 14, 2009 05:48PM
Already fixed for the next release.
Re: Can't get zapper to register hits in FCE Ultra GX
December 14, 2009 09:10PM
Thanks a ton for taking the time to reply, Tantric! I will check back periodically for the next release of the emulator. Keep up the good work!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login