Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBAGX Special Controls

Posted by BaNMaPa 
VBAGX Special Controls
December 14, 2009 11:15PM
To begin with, I would like to send thanks to this community in general as they have allowed me (and others) to access functions that one would think we deserve such as Region Free gaming especially as many games don't get to where you are or simply come late.

My issue is with the special controls set for "One Piece", initially I thought the controls were broke or something as they never followed my changes (nor the default setup). I heard that they are based on Grand Adventure and Unlimited Adventure. This may be true but I haven't played neither of the games so the controls plain feel wrong... :/ For games with these schemes will it be possible or is it possible to change the things around.
Re: VBAGX Special Controls
December 15, 2009 01:36PM
I'm not sure, but this could be the result of you having the option "match wii controls" set to on. Try turn it off and then change your controls and see what happens. It could even be the result of you having the SD card write-lock switch on. If that's the case, just turn it off (It's a switch located phisically on your SD card.).
December 16, 2009 12:46PM
I see how it works now, I didn't realise "Match Wii Controls" = Set Control Scheme or Special Controls.
That's just what I wanted the option to make them my own controls at the least.

Thanks.
December 16, 2009 09:20PM
BaNMaPa
Thanks.

You're welcome! Feel free to ask more questions if you want :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2009 09:20PM by profetylen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login