Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Quake Rev PAK repository opened

Posted by Izhido 
Quake Rev PAK repository opened
December 17, 2009 04:26PM
(My apologies if this is not the best place for such announcements.)

In order to keep things in a more orderly manner, and since the projects were already together related, I recently created a new SVN repository under Google Code, under the name "Quake Rev PAK", containing the source of all my existing ports (Q1Rev, QWRev, Q2Rev), and work in progress for new releases (hardware-accelerated builds, Q2CTFRev, and Q3Rev).

Feel free to visit it at http://code.google.com/p/qrevpak/, browse sources on the SVN repository, and post any bugs or wanted features in the issue tracker.

Hoping to hear from you!

- Izhido
Re: Quake Rev PAK repository opened
December 18, 2009 08:14PM
Not familiar with svn repository or issue tracker, but I reported a bug to the best of my abilities. If you need more info ask here or IRC, I'm usually on as Kammesenn since it won't allow Kammesennin...

And is that really Q3Rev I see there!? Oh God my dreams are coming true! If I can use custom maps on it, I'll never shut my Wii off again! I may even continue my OoT maps and finally get all that done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2009 08:17PM by Kammesennin.
Re: Quake Rev PAK repository opened
December 19, 2009 01:37AM
That is very cool porting the id tech 3 over I was gonna start trying to get into modding quake 2 but I think I might just start with quake 3 any ideas when it might be done.

No spam kthnx - Administrator

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2009 01:48AM by Arikado.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login