Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Amiga

Posted by kooiboy 
Amiga
January 18, 2010 10:26AM
Hi all.

Can i use a keyboard, mouse for the amiga emulator.

Wireless logitech.

Thanks
Re: Amiga
January 18, 2010 02:54PM
Can you just try and see if it works?
January 18, 2010 03:07PM
I have no keyboard and mouse. I ask the more accurate before I buy

I'm going to buy it and will put it on the forum if it succeeded OK,
January 18, 2010 10:37PM
You basically have to buy and try them. We dont know which keyboards and mouses are guaranteed to work with any app hosted on this site. You're unfortunately on your own on this one.
January 18, 2010 11:21PM
All I can tell you is if it requires a driver to work on a PC it will not work on the Wii. It has to be true plug and play to work on the Wii.

If you want a wireless mouse for the Wii you may be out of luck as I have not heard of any that work. But I could be wrong, there might be some out there that do work, and I just don't know about them. If you find one that works post about it as I would like to have one.

As for the keyboard I can help you there. You have 2 options that I know about.

There is the powerboard that you can get here [us.codejunkies.com] I own this and it has issues with the numlock coming on, on its own plus other issues, it is total junk do not buy it.

Then there is the one made by Logitech actually for the Wii. I got this after finding out the hard way how bad the power board is. It is sweet, you will love it. You can get it here [www.amazon.com]

If you have any questions about either keyboard feel free to ask and I will do my best to help you out. Hope this helps. Good luck on finding a mouse that works. Later.

Elmoreas
January 19, 2010 01:30AM
I got this one.

It may be a little pricier than the wired ones but this one is wireless, small as heck, is white with blue backlight (so it looks like it matches / goes with the wii)

Plus it stores nicely tucked away with all the wii stuff (not a big bulky keyboard)

If you plan on doing word processing (real typing) with it, you might want a full sized one... but this one is good for key stuff!
February 13, 2010 06:45PM
are there any risk of bricking my wii by installing UAE4WII ?
February 13, 2010 07:30PM
Fred1977DK
are there any risk of bricking my wii by installing UAE4WII ?

None at all.
February 13, 2010 09:11PM
ok thank you !
February 14, 2010 10:36PM
i have the logitech mx 5000 / mx5500 both of them works
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login