Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Save Game Manager Not Working Help Needed

Posted by elmoreas 
Save Game Manager Not Working Help Needed
January 26, 2010 11:54AM
As you all may or may not know I am working on an app that has to do with saved games. I need to be able to extract/install all saved games I have, so I need to be able to use Save Game Manager. The fact that it didn't work up until now was just a nuisance now it is a problem.

I was told in a since deleted PM, that in order for it to work a certian IOS needed to be fakesigned by TBR or DOP-IOS MOD. It was a while back and I do not remember the details but I do remember that it didn't work. DOP-IOS MOD just flat out failed to work at all, and TBR came back saying that rev xyz was installed and I needed to install abc.

I know this isn't enough to help, but if someone could tell me again what I need to do to with TBR/DOP-IOS MOD to make Save Game Manager work, then I can try it, write down what it says when it fails with each app, and come back and get some help, so I can get the IOS part taken care of and hopefully get Save Game Manager working.

This way I can contine with my part of the work on the app we are making. Once I get the saves extracted I will be that much closer to turning it over to the programmer who is going to write the app for release on HBC wiki and HBB. I think you guys will really like this app so any help you could provide on this issue would go a long way in improving the quality of the app by increasing the quantity of saves in its repitoire. Thank you all for your help in advance.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

P.S. - I believe this is the right section to post this, and that it does not break the rules about IOS'es as this isn't a cIOS AFAIK, it is just DOP-MOD/TBR'ing an IOS which we are allowed to talk about. If I am wrong, I am sorry, I troughly believed this was not a banned subject. Normally I wouldn't risk asking and just go without for fear of getting banned but I need this information badly and am willing to risk that I read the rules right and this is an allowed topic. I just hope I am right.
Re: Save Game Manager Not Working Help Needed
January 26, 2010 04:56PM
elmoreas
DOP-IOS MOD just flat out failed to work at all.
Most likely you don't understand how to use it. If you download the latest version, v11, that won't matter because all you have to do is press A to get the fakesigned IOS you need.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2010 04:57PM by Arikado.
Re: Save Game Manager Not Working Help Needed
January 26, 2010 05:39PM
Nevermind, issue resolved. Thanks all.

Elmoreas

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2010 08:01PM by elmoreas.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login