Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WIIsx keeps crashing

Posted by shnazzyone 
WIIsx keeps crashing
February 02, 2010 01:41AM
trying to load up my backup file of symphony of the night off of a external usb drive. I thought i got the psx bios right but everytime i load up wiisx i get to choose controls (standard typically). when i come to the part where i choose dyrex or interpreter it immediately crashes right after either choice.with the "exception (DSI) Occured thingy. A ton of letters and numbers. Anyone have a clue why this keeps happening? It doesn't crash like this off my sd card. Of course this is still the furthest i've gotten is wiisx emulation. Suggestions?
Re: WIIsx keeps crashing
February 02, 2010 01:46AM
Sometimes USB devices cause homebrew to crash for no reason.
February 02, 2010 01:56AM
so is attempting to run this app from an usb drive a lost cause?
February 02, 2010 04:29AM
I'd assume so
February 02, 2010 03:56PM
Topics about Wiisx like this, and like that, and like those buried in the pages of the forum, and one thing that everyone has in common in each that's a factor to the problem........And that would be that Wiisx is a beta, which everyone forgets. USB support isnt integrated into it yet, and if it is in some fashion then it isnt integrated properly. Note it's Wiibrew page.

[wiibrew.org]

SD cards are the only mentioned storage medium there. USB would be mentioned there as well if the emulator supported it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2010 03:57PM by nightwishfan1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login