Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Questions about LuaFwii.

Posted by nightwishfan1 
Questions about LuaFwii.
February 02, 2010 07:23PM
Ok I understand that LUA is primarily a scripting language, and I came across this app on dcemu [wii-news.dcemu.co.uk]

Now my question is this....Would this be a player for LUA homebrew games? Or this merely some kind of utility to help in development of w/e? I ask cause I know there is a homebrew community for LUA, and the PSP has a player for it, and the various games developed for it.

Now if this is a player of sorts then another question I have is in regards to games I've found. Again I found these on dcemu via there PSP section, and I was wondering how would I go about running them on this if it is a player? I noticed a lot are eboot files for the PSP.

Anyways I believe that's the only question I have regarding this. Thanks for answers anyone may provide.
Re: Questions about LuaFwii.
February 02, 2010 08:22PM
firstly thanks for proving my hombrew xd, second, is a LuaPlayer which means it would bear games, but so far no wiimote that does not support, I am working to add, but do not promise anything hehe, so even if succeeded to play psp games here would have that port, or rewrite

Salu2

Sorry if I sound bad but is translated with google translator, I'm Spanish xD
February 03, 2010 06:08AM
Cool. I love the idea of games developed freely, and distributed freely as LUA games are. I hope you continue working on it, cause as evidenced by the PSP LUA player, it's a pretty incredible thing which can keep a scene alive for a long while.
February 03, 2010 03:22PM
Good news, yesterday i can detect when i press A and put test, this yesterday i release 0.5 with wiimote support
February 03, 2010 04:54PM
Awesome. Do you have a download for it hosted anywhere? I google searched it, but apparantly the homebrew scene sites havent heard of it's release yet. Speaking of which maybe you should make a wiibrew page for it if you dont have a project page for it. That way it can be exposed to more users who may not find it otherwise.

Edit: Found it. There seems to be a spanish forum of sorts you frequent and it had the link to 0.5 mod. Now seeing as LUA is mostly comprised of homebrew games is there a place I can find such games? I dont think there should be a problem asking for them. Anyways searching for LUA games and homebrew on google only turns up the PSP LUA projects, which I got no clue if they'll work or not. Other links show me games that use LUA in their code, and what not. Those are not what i'm looking for, and if there is a site that has some PC based LUA games then that would be great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2010 07:54PM by nightwishfan1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login