Dop-IOS MOD or CIOS Patchmii Installer
February 04, 2010 06:06PM
If this is considered cIOS or it is in the wrong area, I am sorry. I would like to know which is better: Dop-IOS MOD or CIOS Patchmii Installer. I would also like to if any of those two can safely run and install on a system menu version 4.2u, and if they can how to do this.
Re: Dop-IOS MOD or CIOS Patchmii Installer
February 04, 2010 07:39PM
Dop-IOS Mod and cIOS Patchmii Installer are completely different, neither can be considered better. Like almost everything else, both will run normally regardless of your system menu version. However, you need the trucha bug in IOS 36 to use cIOS Patchmii Installer. Also, you need to run it twice if you have the stub IOS installed along with system menu 4.2; otherwise it will remove the stub, but not install cIOS. cIOS Patchmii Installer can't brick your wii.

Many of the features of Dop-IOS Mod require a trucha bugged IOS, which it can patch for you. You shouldn't use Dop-IOS Mod (or anything else that modifies your wii) unless you know what you are doing. It has many useful features, but if used incorrectly, it will fully brick your wii.
Re: Dop-IOS MOD or CIOS Patchmii Installer
February 05, 2010 05:17PM
jbc007
Dop-IOS Mod and cIOS Patchmii Installer are completely different, neither can be considered better.

Ooops. My bad.

jbc007
Many of the features of Dop-IOS Mod require a trucha bugged IOS, which it can patch for you.
I think that is all I really need.
Thanks for your help!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login