Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snes9x GX not saving SRAM

Posted by bidget 
Snes9x GX not saving SRAM
February 18, 2010 09:46AM
I am trying to get Snes9x GX to save the SRAM files to my SD card, but it isn't working for some reason. I am loading games from a DVD that I've burned, and I've set the emulator to autosave SRAM, but how do I get it to save to the SD card? I assume that it's trying to autosave to the DVD (and failing, obviously) but I don't see an option to load from DVD and save to SRAM. Anyone else come across this problem?
Re: Snes9x GX not saving SRAM
February 18, 2010 06:26PM
The save folder needs to exist on the SD card. The default is snes9xgx/saves. Either create that folder on the SD card or change the save settings in the app.
February 18, 2010 10:02PM
Ah yes, my problem was that it was set to save into snes9xgx/saves but it should have been apps/snes9xgx/saves... Seems to be working perfectly though, thanks for the help with that :) one last question though, do I have to set the load folder to apps/snes9xgx/saves as well? Or is that for autoloading save state files instead of sram?

*EDIT*

Also, is it possible to install Snes9xGX as a forwarder channel so I can launch it from the wii menu directly?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2010 10:21PM by bidget.
February 19, 2010 01:17AM
bidget
Also, is it possible to install Snes9xGX as a forwarder channel so I can launch it from the wii menu directly?
CustomizeMii.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login