Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

jzintvWii - Intellivision Emulator

Posted by jenergy 
jzintvWii - Intellivision Emulator
June 03, 2010 07:21PM
Hi everyone,
jzintvWii is out! As subject says, it's the wii port of the jzintv intellivision emulator
If you know this fantastic console, go try it and let me know if there are issues! :-)
I'll appreciate any feedback,
Thank you
Re: jzintvWii - Intellivision Emulator
June 03, 2010 07:39PM
...Link?
June 03, 2010 07:40PM
June 12, 2010 06:03AM
I've been waiting for an Intellivision emulator forever. I can't get this one to work. I followed the instructions and the emulator loads on my Wii, but when I go to select any roms, it just goes to a black screen and I have to restart the Wii. Any ideas?

-Randy
June 13, 2010 06:49PM
No. Which roms have you selected?
You know, some roms need the relative cfg file to work correctly, else emulator crashes
Intellivision Wiibrew Page?
July 15, 2010 02:44AM
I finally found the jzintvWii Wiibrew page in this thread. For some reason Wiibrew shows no search results for "Intellivision" or "Jzintv" or "Jzintvwii" and the link in the actual Wii app intro text doesn't lead to the page either.. Just an FYI.

I was also trying to find out why the emulator crashes. I get two different results; either dumped to the Homebrew Channel, or the Wii just turns off as soon as the rom image is selected. If it is about cfg files, where do you get those?
Re: Intellivision Wiibrew Page?
July 23, 2010 01:31PM
Hi Soupy,
I think you're the same user of another forum.
Yes the problem are cfg files, you can get them for example in Intellivision Lives or Intellivision Rocks cdrom....
Re: Intellivision Wiibrew Page?
July 24, 2010 11:17PM
Am I?.. I guess I've used this alias before but it's also kind of generic.. I don't pay enough attention. I wish universal logins were more common.

Well anyway I do have an Intellivision Lives CD so I'll find those cfg files. Thanks!
July 26, 2010 10:58PM
Oh man, this is awesome

INTELLIVISION FOR LIFE
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login