Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Savegame Installer/Extractor?

Posted by Fishyftw 
Savegame Installer/Extractor?
June 19, 2010 08:21AM
I haven't been able to get the actual application, but I need it. I haven't been able to get the Homebrew browser either, and I was wondering how to make the application work on the wii if I download the application in my computer, transfer it to the wii in my SD card, and install it and have it work how it normally would on the wii.
Help?
Re: Savegame Installer/Extractor?
June 20, 2010 02:40AM
look here
If you look it tells you how your SD card should look for applications
June 20, 2010 06:12AM
I'm following the instructions, but when I go to try and install the Savegame Extractor/Installer, it says that it is not a valid Wii application.
June 20, 2010 05:59PM
is it a .elf. If so, look at the elf to dol convertor.
June 28, 2010 03:26AM
Those programs are outdated and have a few issues associated with them.

Just use my Savegame Manager MOD instead. [wiibrew.org]
June 29, 2010 05:39AM
Is there a way by using these savegames to transfer wi-fi data to a friend's wii? I have savegame installer/manager/extractor and got brawl and mario kart wii data copied to my SD card. But whenever I try to copy it to a friend's unhacked wii it reads "this file cannot be copied". Any help? There wii is old too just like mine.
June 29, 2010 05:17PM
Should work if you download it correctly.
June 29, 2010 05:39PM
Uh, are you replying to yourself? Isn't SteveGrau the new account you made when smashdude got banned?
June 29, 2010 05:50PM
I am replying to the poster who asked the question. The threader.
June 29, 2010 07:14PM
Oh. Well it looked like you were replying to yourself, as the original poster's questions were answered, and in fact, you were wrong if that was a response to his problem, as the problem is not to do with the download, but the fact the apps are old and faulty.
June 29, 2010 07:54PM
Ah. Well there was a rev54 of savegame manager just released a few months ago as well as dvdx. The other ones would not load! Savegame installer and extractor work fine for mii. Do they work for you? I am in need of these saves in order to protect my data for brawl and mario kart atm. I hope these apps do not turn out to be obsolete for mii because I just downloaded them a few months ago.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login