Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need Help Just installed ios36 w/ fakesign and ios 202 and now my emulators won't work!

Posted by personafan87 
Hello, I just installed Ios36 w/Fakesign using Dopmii I did this in order to install Ios 202 for use with USB2 and maybe some dvd playback. However after doing this I discovered that I now can't use Wiimc, MplayerCE, Snesgx, Whatever the NES emulator is called and the vbga emulator. When I try to load any of these all I get is a black screen and they were working fine before I put Ios36 w/fakesign and Ios 202 on my wii. Mplayer CE is the only one that i get some message on that says that "Ios 202 was found reloading" and then that's it, it just gets stuck there. To be honest I really don't care about Mplayer or Wiimc, it's the Snes, Nes, and Vbga emulators that i care about. Also, Ios 202 is supposed to increase usb speeds but I really don't see a difference. Oh and when i poped in a game it said that I require an update when i had just been playing the game just fine earlier in the day, but I tried it through Gecko and it loaded fine but it's kind of annoying to have to launch Gecko every time just to play the game (It's Wii sports resort by the way)

P.S. I'm on system menu 4.2u and as i said I used Dopmii to do the Ios stuff and also to update my wii shop channel. Also, other emulators such as the one for Sega Genesis, N64,PS1 and Neo Geo work fine. I tried updating the emulators through HBB to no avail. I tried uninstalling the emulators then reinstalling did'nt work. I tried to uninstall the emulators and then get them strait from Wiibrew via my computer still nothing. It just goes black when I try to load my emulators please help. Thank
You.
Its IOS 202 thats causing the problems. Tantric released a broken version of it by mistake. He will correct it very soon. In the meantime, use an SD Card instead.
That's the thing my emulators are on an SD card just not the games those are on the usb the problem is that the emulators won't launch at all. However, the usb works fine because I was playing the wii64 just fine and all those games are on my usb. So are my sega games those run fine.
Re: Need Help Just installed ios36 w/ fakesign and ios 202 and now my emulators won't work!
July 29, 2010 09:23PM
Arikado
Its IOS 202 thats causing the problems. Tantric released a broken version of it by mistake. He will correct it very soon. In the meantime, use an SD Card instead.

That's not true. There's nothing wrong with the IOS202 I released, and I'm not releasing a correction.
Well idk I uninstalled ios 202 and everything is working fine now. except of course that now whenever i put a game in it asks that i update so that the game can be played from the disc channel but at least Gecko can run them...For now. And, as far as i can tell ios 202 doesn't work in fact I haven't heard of it ever working as it was intended on this forum but hey it's not my place to complain it's free after all. Thank You for your responses I appreciate them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login