Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Copying online saves to SD cards

Posted by marinaneon2 
Copying online saves to SD cards
August 01, 2010 04:37AM
Hello all,

I'm new here (obviously), but I am in sort of a desperate need for some sort of assistance. Unfortunately, my Wii is going through some very, very harsh artifacting--where black pixels appear on the screen because the Wii's GPU has overheated--and I'm sending it for repair very soon. However, I unfortunately can't copy over my online game saves to my SD card, like from Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl that I've spend countless hours playing. I have heard a few rumors about a Homebrew app that allows you to transfer online game saves, and if that is true then I would really love download that app and save my files before they the memory is wiped out during repair. I appreciate any assistance I get. Thank you.

And by the way, I have tried to find the answer to my question through Google, YouTube, you name it; I've just had no luck.
Re: Copying online saves to SD cards
August 01, 2010 05:49AM
You may want to use Pussie Loader or possibly Savegame Manager MOD. Keep in mind that if there is any evidence of homebrew on your wii when you send it in, Nintendo will refuse to repair it.
August 02, 2010 04:57AM
Don't worry about your saves. Nintendo will transfer all of your data over to the new Wii they send you. Focus on removing all traces of Homebrew, and to that my friend, I say good fricken luck, you'll need it.
August 04, 2010 09:59PM
Nintendo probably wont even look for HB on your wii, they didnt on mine when it did this :)
August 06, 2010 10:41PM
How long ago was that, newlife?
August 10, 2010 10:12AM
faily recently, just befor cristmas. serously, they just ssent me back a fixed wii no questions asked.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login