Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snes 9x GX Channel?

Posted by toa1995 
Snes 9x GX Channel?
August 19, 2010 12:57AM
Is there a channel for Snes 9x GX? i have a FCE Ultra GX and vbaGX channel and i would like one for Snes.

Also is there one for the Genesis emulator?
Re: Snes 9x GX Channel?
August 19, 2010 02:25AM
The official FCE Ultra GX and VBA GX channels are done, you can find them here:

[code.google.com]
[code.google.com]

The official Snes9x GX channel isn't done yet :(
August 19, 2010 03:56AM
ah i see thanks for the reply also any kind of channel installer for the genesis emulator (gen plus or something like that)
August 19, 2010 07:58AM
No, there's no official channel for gen plus
August 19, 2010 03:33PM
ok thanks
August 20, 2010 06:01PM
Tantric, do you have an idea when the snes9xgx channel will be ready? By the way, the other two channels are cool, and I'm really looking forward to having the snes9xgx channel as well.
August 21, 2010 01:10AM
No, I have absolutely no idea about the Snes9x GX channel.
August 23, 2010 10:41PM
OMG I'm dying without this channel now!!!!!!! I left a huge gap between fceaugx and vba for snes9xgx and it's been so long since then. Are you sure they are making this channel?
August 30, 2010 11:58PM
I was wondering the same! I saw the installers for the FCE and VBA but no SNES :*(

I also had to get the WiiMC Channel Installer from the site 'cause its sadly not in the Homebrew browser...
August 31, 2010 12:16AM
Snes is the best 1 ;_;
September 16, 2010 12:24PM
Wow....I have been searching for hours looking for the SNES9x GX forwarder that would work. Now I understand why DVD Support won't work unless you fire up The Homebrew Channel. Is there anything I can do to help speed up the official release of this forwarder? I have the time....I just blew hours looking for one on the net that would work I could spend a lot of time on it if I knew what I could do to help!!!!!!!
September 17, 2010 12:40AM
Ummm... please don't go necroposting (reviving old threads without adding anything relevant).

The "official" SNES9x forwarder will be released when it's released. Not a moment before or too late. Tantric has already stated he isn't the one in charge of it, rather a couple of his minions. If you're desperate about forwarders, check this other thread, near the end: [forum.wiibrew.org]

Take the mentioned cautions and you're good to go.

Also, on a side note: I have no idea if that forwarder searches for the app in a DVD, since I've never launched apps from a DVD (blame Nintendo for giving me a Wii with a horrible drive). Regardless, if you've been looking for a forwarder on the net and haven't found one, you're obviously not searching right.
September 17, 2010 01:58AM
Ok thanks Magil. I've found some forwarders, but they don't work. One gave me a code dump and the other almost bricked my wii lol.
November 24, 2010 05:44PM
Sorry to revive an old thread but I'm the graphic artist on the FCEU and VBA Channels. I just thought I'd let you know that the SNES Channel is back underway, with the original team, and will, hopefully(!), be released before Christmas! :)
December 07, 2010 04:03AM
You rock, dude!
December 07, 2010 09:21PM
mr_nick666
Sorry to revive an old thread but I'm the graphic artist on the FCEU and VBA Channels. I just thought I'd let you know that the SNES Channel is back underway, with the original team, and will, hopefully(!), be released before Christmas! :)

Would it be inappropriate to request somethin' a bit... different? Speaking of the graphic design of the channel, I mean. I've seen a huge amount of Mario-themed forwarders everywhere, and I find them quite monotonous, unoriginal and tiring.
I know you'll end up doing whatever you feel like doing, but... what kind of design are you working on? I'm just speaking for myself, but I wish that it's something based on other iconic SNES-era games, like something from Squaresoft or Capcom or Konami...

Anyways, do disregard this if it goes against your plans. Sorry to have disturbed.
January 19, 2011 02:15PM
Odd you mention a non Mario theme as I did decide to go away from that. Yoshi IS in there but he's with MegaMan, Star Fox, and Link. I hope that's non-Mario enough for you!

The theme is 99% complete (graphics done, brlyt done, music ready) now so expect a release very soon...
January 26, 2011 10:55AM
soon like next week? i cant wait! :)
February 25, 2011 10:16AM
If you haven't already seen the Channel has been out for about a month now! It's at Tantric's SNES9X site. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login