Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Super mario War help!!!!!

Posted by random766 
Super mario War help!!!!!
August 31, 2010 09:00AM
Hi, can someone please help me I just downloaded Super Mario War and I really like it but after a match or two the game frezzes and all the characters stop but the music is still going. why is this happening? I don't have any Gamecube controlers meromy cards or usb's in my wii but it still frezzes chould there be anything else that courses this? I have the latest homebrew channel and Super mario war version just to let you guys know.
Re: Super mario War help!!!!!
August 31, 2010 10:35PM
It could be just the fact that something in the newest version breaks something in the code, which results in the freeze or any number of things. If you have a google account you can search the app name on google code search followed by Wii like so: Super Mario War Wii. You should get the projects google code page and there once you're logged into your google account you submit a new issue to the apps maintainer.
September 03, 2010 01:40AM
This actually happens to me too. I'm sure they might fix it in the future.
September 03, 2010 03:38AM
It may work properly when launched from an older revision of the HBC.
September 06, 2010 08:45PM
Recently the creator decided to recode it to another language from what i gather. I had a version right before that and never a problem. Now it runs slow if not freezes :(
September 15, 2010 02:23AM
yeah it freezes on me too. does anyone know if there is a random button? there's a code u can put in to unlock mini games.

[72dpiarmy.supersanctuary.net]
September 16, 2010 04:14AM
That would be referring to the pc version. IDK if there's a wii equivelant button but it's the spacebar.

I would just re-download the old vers. until Tantric gets around to the issues(If not already)

[code.google.com]
September 16, 2010 04:18AM
reroshaggy
until Tantric gets around to the issues(If not already)

It's doubtful I'll ever get around to the issues. SMW Wii was a proof-of-concept port. I don't maintain it.
September 28, 2010 10:23AM
So I just have to download V1.3 or something
June 09, 2012 02:10AM
I solved it sorta of...all you have to do is go to the game settings and turn down the music volume all the way....i know the music is cool but hey as long as you can play the game right ;)
June 10, 2012 08:57PM
I'll take that. Glad to have some sort of solution in place.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login