Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

And now, for my first homebrew app release:

Posted by Dude2kx 
And now, for my first homebrew app release:
November 01, 2010 05:46AM
Behold! It is a shameless rip off of the classic arcade hit Pac Man!

Having never programmed anything with graphics or a UI before (I specialize in data-manipulation programs), this was a fun little C programming exercise in order to give my wife something she'll actually play as she loves pac man. Currently at revision 0.5, I've just completed the core gameplay programming and it's time for my first stable release. Enjoy!

HBC-ready app package:
[x-hax.cultnet.net]

Source:
[x-hax.cultnet.net]

There will probably be lots of overscan problems on your tv, this build is specifically made for mine. I'll hopefully find a way to fix this in the future, but for the moment I'm most focusing on the AI programming, which I would love some help on. Thanks to everyone over at GRRLIB for their lovely library and programming help.
Re: And now, for my first homebrew app release:
November 01, 2010 11:07PM
Cool a good old classic! You can upload on the wiki at wiibrew.org, or find somebody to test it on another kind of tv to see what issues if any they run into.
November 02, 2010 12:49AM
That's actually the first thing I tried to do, but every time I tried to register for the wiki I got a "Could not open socket" error. Any ideas?
November 02, 2010 12:51AM
Dunno about, could be something on your end. I didn't have any problems opening my account on there might try again and see what happens.
November 02, 2010 03:33AM
There's still some problems with the hosting [for WiiBrew] but the staff is working to fix it soon.
November 10, 2010 08:28PM
[wiibrew.org]

New release for today, and a wiki page to boot!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login