Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Accio Hacks question

Posted by 718wayz 
Accio Hacks question
January 31, 2011 07:20PM
How do you implement the cheats? Gekko doesnt detect cheats and using GekkoOs gave me a freaky blue error screen.

Help would be greatly appreciated!
Re: Accio Hacks question
January 31, 2011 08:30PM
First of all, it's Gecko OS, not GekkoOs. There are a number of reasons why it might not be working. Are you using the cheats for your region (e.g NTSC, PAL e.t.c) of the game? How are you using the cheats, make sure you are using them as shown here.

718wayz
using GekkoOs gave me a freaky blue error screen

What exactly is the "freaky blue error screen"?
January 31, 2011 08:37PM
the freaky blue error screen is that screen that came up saying something like. "an error has occurred, eject disk and pull the plug, etc". I was most definitely using the proper region as well. Just wasn't sure how to make the cheats work. I appreciate your response even if you came off a bit snooty over a spelling error.
Info appreciated!
February 04, 2011 06:08PM
Go on Accio Hacks, click on the game, and make sure Accio Hacks puts the .txt file in your sd card. Then go on a Cheat Code app. Find the .txt files with the codes. Then choose which codes to enable. Then make a .gct file.

NOTE: Codes with placeholders will not automatically change. YOU need to change the placeholders for the codes to work.

Then load Gecko 1.9.3.1

It should load perfectly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login