Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Force feedback (vibration) when NES zapper is selected

Posted by technoman 
Force feedback (vibration) when NES zapper is selected
June 02, 2011 09:42PM
I am not sure if the original NES zapper had force feedback. Anyway I was wondering if we could implement an option to allow force feedback (vibration) when people use the wiimote and gamecube? I figured it would be more realistic when playing Duck Hunt.
Re: Force feedback (vibration) when NES zapper is selected
June 03, 2011 09:53AM
The only "feedback" the zapper had was the horrible screen flashing every time you pulled the trigger.
June 03, 2011 03:22PM
It did vibrate and make a noise each time you pressed or released the trigger, due to the mechanical parts involved, though.

It would indeed be interesting to see that simulated with the Wiimote's rumble and the internal speaker.
June 03, 2011 06:55PM
I can assure you it didn't vibrate.
June 03, 2011 09:41PM
ICEknigh7
It would indeed be interesting to see that simulated with the Wiimote's rumble and the internal speaker.
Homebrew can't use the Wii remote's speaker.
June 06, 2011 02:58PM
bg4545
ICEknigh7
Homebrew can't use the Wii remote's speaker.
Yes, it can.

Alien Puzzle Wii

Features
Menus

-Plays sounds from the Wii Remote's speaker to let you know when you do something (Can be disabled by pressing B on the home menu screen)
June 07, 2011 12:00AM
Oh hmm I've never seen that.. I was pretty sure that it hadn't been possible, but I'll check that out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login