Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SaveGame Manager help!!

Posted by DustinF1989 
SaveGame Manager help!!
December 26, 2011 06:52PM
So I successfully extracted savegame files from my older wii and it could be done with either savegame manager or savegame manager GX as both worked perfectly fine on it. But on my new Wii neither of them will load properly. When I use SaveGame Manager, a black screen just comes up and my Wii Remote stops working and the only thing I can do is unplug the power supply and try again, but it never works. When I use SaveGame Manager GX, it says "No SaveGame found in Wii," even though I already have a Mario Kart Wii savegame file. I am trying to get both Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl from the old one because I unlocked nearly everything from them and I really do not want to do that again. Please help me ASAP because I have no idea what else to try and I won't have access to this Wii anymore in one day from today.
Re: SaveGame Manager help!!
December 26, 2011 09:32PM
You can try to use Priiloader hacks that enable you to copy any saves (You need Priiloader on both Wiis) and you use the Wii's Data Management to do it.
Other than that you can try using Savegame Manager MOD and choose which IOS loads. (Savegame Manager gives a blank screen because your IOS249 is a stub IOS).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login