Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wiimote shuts off as soon as homebrew games load

Posted by Percy 
Wiimote shuts off as soon as homebrew games load
November 16, 2012 03:20AM
I recently installed homebrew and browser, dl'ed some apps and games. Wiimote works for the apps, but when I try to play ANY game, the wiimote goes "dead" as soon as the game loads. No lights, no buttons respond. Tried re-syncing, still nothing. Any ideas? Wiimote app perhaps??

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2012 06:58PM by Percy.
Re: Wiimote shuts off as soon as homebrew games load
November 19, 2012 06:10AM
Which games, etc.
November 21, 2012 03:44AM
I downloaded several games to check out. Jelly Car, Moonstone, fridge magnets, balls of steel, Pong your Wii, Arcade Jigsaw, Radian Wars, Shooter, They do not die, Powder Toy, Wii Paintball, and wiitriis. I also downloaded Geexbox, Offline netorw enabler, and WiiMc. I also have Astronomy. I noticed that Astronomy worked prior to downloading the games, but now the controller goes "dead" just like all the games except Pongyour Wii, in which only 1 controller works. So I deleted Radian Wars, Powder Toy, Network enabler, Pongyer wii, and Jigsaw, and NOW the Wiimotes are working! One of those may have had a glitch. I'll go one at a time from now on!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2012 04:11AM by Percy.
November 21, 2012 01:28PM
Some of the older games might need to be recompiled. Download some of the newer releases [www.wiibrew.org] like "newo asteroids". Just press "a" to wake up the remote when it goes to sleep.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login