Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[FEATURE REQUESTS] Homebrew Channel - Sounds, Homebrew Ordering, Channel Intro Video Speed Up, etc

Posted by PSPDevWuntsWiiHB 
I just got Wii Homebrew up and running.

It would be very nice to see these features:

1) The Homebrew channel doesn't even make "Click" sounds; It's boring :(
It's so heavily polished, but it lacks this small thing.

2) In HBC Start Screen, It would look visually more appealing if the the title "Homebrew Channel" appeared Sooner instead of seeing the empty wave screen; since we donot usually spend that much time on this screen.

3) Homebrew that I use the least often shows up first, I would like to be able to "drag & arrange" homebrew to desired positions

4) Is it possible to Directly delete Homebrew from Homebrew channel, instead of going through SD Card Explorer or Homebrew browser.

Thanks,
A Concerned Homebrew Developer & User.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2009 06:55PM by PSPDevWuntsWiiHB.
I believe you're a little late to the feature request party. Between versions beta 9 and 1.0 twiizers took requests for features people would like to have implemented in the channel. I also believe that twiizers has taken a break from the HBC for awhile to pursue other projects (bootmii).

One "concerned hombrew developer" to another: What homebrew have you developed?
yeah, you're a little late... but don't despair, a lot of your suggestions were brought up!
Arikado

I'm not sure if anyone's familiar here with PSP Homebrew: PaintOnXmb, TweakDISPLAY, Harware Alarm Suite, LocoRoco Motion Plugin, Academic Aid, Mo Cap Reality, Canadian Roswell, XMB Controller, Wifi Power Saver, etc.

--

Do HBC creators ever visit this forum?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2009 06:09PM by PSPDevWuntsWiiHB.
Yes, the creators visit this forum regularly. Also, your psp homebrew is very impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can bring to Wii homebrew.
there are some requests for some homebrew games in the Homebrew Applications forum! - that would be a good place to start...
I think the channel should have music once you're in it as well. Once you are in the Homebrew Channel, everything is quiet.

Sorry if this is off topic, but I would like to hear sound and background music in the Homebrew Browser too. That application is also quiet.
PSPDevWuntsWiiHB
Arikado

I'm not sure if anyone's familiar here with PSP Homebrew: PaintOnXmb, TweakDISPLAY, Harware Alarm Suite, LocoRoco Motion Plugin, Academic Aid, Mo Cap Reality, Canadian Roswell, XMB Controller, Wifi Power Saver, etc.

--

Do HBC creators ever visit this forum?

I love your homebrew psp apps so I expect great things from you! Not putting pressure of course :P So great work.
I hope my efforts weren't futile...

May I hear from HBC creators / Have they seen this topic ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login