Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fail to update WiiMC

Posted by syc20099 
Fail to update WiiMC
August 08, 2013 07:00PM
Hi again.
I'm not sure I'm posting in the right forum. If not please move this topic to right section.
Lot of you guise know WiiMC application in HBC which allows you to play DVDs, listening music, or even stream videos from online like youtube.
But I'm having problem with this. I installed WiiMC channel using WiiMC channel installer and it's installed. So I run it from WiiMC channel and work like normal. I got update available message and I press update to continue and download was success. But when after download is complete and screen says extracting, but the warning message said fail to update and screen goes like this.
The black screen background covered with white texts. Message said like loading IOS or what ever that is and at the bottom said reloading and I also hear strange noises from the TV speakers.
Any way to fix this error?
Re: Fail to update WiiMC
August 14, 2013 12:21AM
Can someone help me out with this problem please?
August 14, 2013 02:20AM
directly download the lastest WiiMC from the wiibrew website and put it on your SD card. your SD Card might be full.
August 15, 2013 01:04AM
Thanks
I got this thing working again. Maybe the problem was patching the IOSs. I will not going to patch it anymore. I had upside down HBC because I patched IOS 32.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login