Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How To Contact Tantric, Author of FCE GX For Wii

Posted by infidelity 
How To Contact Tantric, Author of FCE GX For Wii
July 01, 2014 07:42PM
My name is infidelity. I've been developing an MMC5 romhack of The Legend of Zelda.

It's 2mb in size. 1mb PRG-ROM & 1mb CHR-ROM.

The problem with the latest version of FCE GX 3.3.4, is that it's using an old FCEUX core, that was lacking the proper MMC5 emulation of the register $5130, which allows the mapper to read 3 additional pages of CHR-ROM within the rom.

A fellow rom hacker know as kuja killer, was able to contact the developer of the windows based FCEUX, and when he reported my issue, of incorrect gfx being displayed (garbage), they updated the emulator so that the proper MMC5 usage of $5130 could exist.

So, with all of that said, I'm trying to find the author Tantric, to see if he can update his Wii FCE GX emulator to the latest version of FCEUX available for windows, so that my rom will play correctly within his emulator.

The windows build that I'm currently using, is...

FCEUX 2.2.1-interim svn2843

If anyone knows how to contact Tantric, or if someone could point me to where to contact him, it would be greatly appreciated! I only own a WiiU, and I use his emulator via the vWii, and it works fantastic! I'd just like to be able to play my work on his emulator.

Thanks for reading!
-infidelity
infidel80@hotmail.com
Re: How To Contact Tantric, Author of FCE GX For Wii
July 11, 2014 07:11AM
Have you tried his forums? The WiiMC forums, that is. I don't know the best way to contact him, but that is probably it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login